Help I have a problem!
Well, of course we will solve that. But in order to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible and to be able to imitate the problem, we would like to ask you to observe the following tips:
Create a separate e-mail for each problem/comment. So don’t try to cram everything into one email.
Provide a short, clear description in the subject field: For example: The app crashes when opening the Healthcard. NOT: app crashes.
In the e-mail, clearly describe the problem and then consider the following questions:
- When does it occur?
- What exactly is happening?
- What things was I doing, on the phone or browser, before it happened?
Please indicate the e-mail address you are logged in with.
- What phone are you using? (Brand/Type)
- What version of the operating system (e.g. Android 8 or iOS 14.1)? You can find this in your system settings.
- What version of the app are you using (e.g. 1.0.0. (39)? This can be found in the more menu and under legal info.
- What browser are you using?
Attach a screenshot or video of the behavior to the email, if you can.
Please make sure you always send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and not directly to one of the Synappz staff, so we can respond faster.