Synappz respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors regarding the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to best exercise their the rights.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the Authority’s personal data website at https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “The Website”): ZwApp
2. Controller for the processing of personal data (Hereinafter also: “The Controller”): Synappz, located at Dwarsweg 15, 5301 KB Zaltbommel, Chamber of Commerce number: 56562217.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Website access and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers, and in particular you will not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that may be used to operate the website and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means, of all or only a part of it, including its technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited. Failure of the administrator to take immediate action against any infringement cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitors
– Remove all information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or violate national or international laws or violate Internet etiquette
– Have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities.
Under no circumstances shall the Administrator be responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the functioning of the website, which results in the inability to access the website or any of its functionalities. How you connect to the website is your own responsibility. It is up to you to take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data from, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for the websites and data you access on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal action taken against you:
– because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
– The operator is not responsible for any damages you incur yourself or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
– If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data is collected by Synappz and (an) external processor(s). Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characterizing physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the Web site is used primarily by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and, if appropriate, to process your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding your data.
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) AVG, everyone has the right to access and rectify or erase their personal data or restrict processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any such request should be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have affixed your signature and indicating the address at which you may be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this deadline may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, they will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request by those authorities, after which such personal data will be conditionally removed from the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the privacy of that person(s). Under no circumstances is the administrator responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of website are used and kept for the duration as provided by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and make logging in easier.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communications and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit occurs.
More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
– For more information on how to use, manage and delete cookies for each operating system type, we invite you to visit the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Images and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the administrator’s domicile shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Erik van der Zijden, email@example.com, +31 6 109 301 40.